Find Your Ring Size
Whether it’s a gift for someone else or a spoil yourself moment our ring guides are here to make sure it’s the perfect fit. Use the sizing method below to either measure your own ring size or to determine the ring size for someone else. Make sure the ring you use to measure is worn on the same finger. All sizes listed here are standard Australian sizes. Keep in mind the average ladies ring size is N and the average men’s ring size is V.
From classic solitaire engagement rings to vintage details or stunning diamond halos, our collection of rings are designed to take your breath away. Explore our stunning ring collections here or If you would like a personal consultation for your needs and your budget, visit your nearest AmericanSwiss store and one of our knowledgeable staff will be able to advise on the perfect ring.
REQUEST A FREE RING SIZERAlternatively, if you are unable to visit one of our stores, or if it a surprise gift for that someone special, we are happy to send you a complimentary plastic ring sizer so that you can easily measure at home.
To request a free ring sizer, please click here.
RING TIPS AND INFORMATION
- Make sure the ring you use to measure is worn on the same finger.
- All ring sizes listed here are standard Australian sizes.
- Keep in mind the average ladies ring size is N and the average men’s ring size is V. These can usually be resized 2 sizes up or 2 sizes down. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the metal, Tungsten, Titanium and Zirconium rings are not suitable for resizing
- One tried-and-true method is asking a parent or close friend if they know your loved one's finger size.
- Borrow one of your partner's rings and use the Ring Sizing Guide above to determine its size. The ring should be from the correct finger on the correct hand.
- Dominant hands are generally slightly larger
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure against an existing ring, try to measure one with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase
OUR CARE PLAN
The AmericanSwiss Australia Jewellery Care Plan has been designed to give you piece of mind and to protect and maintain your valued purchase of certain jewellery products from AmericanSwiss. Our Care Plan is available for either a 3-year or a 10-year package subject to the Care Plan Terms & Conditions.
With the purchase of our Care Plan, the following services and repairs are included:
- Ring Resizing*
- Claw repairs
- Cleaning and inspection
- Earring repairs
- Retipping of prongs
- Rhodium plating on white gold items
- Refinishing and polishing
- Resetting loose diamonds and gemstones
- Chain and bracelet clasp repairs
*Resizing is to be made up to 2 sizes, once every 12 months. Unfortunately, not all styles are suitable for resizing and are thus excluded from this service under the Care Plan.